Join Our Team
Choose Mylo for your career. It's a smart (and fun) move.
We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Marketing Strategist, your role is to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing servicing of insurance products (small commercial, health, personal lines and term life) for new and existing Mylo clients. This role is both a client-facing role that will manage Mylo prospects, clients and third party vendors, as well as an internal-facing role that works within a multi-disciplinary team to execute successful client implementations.
You will create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. You’ll also develop and implement the marketing strategy, communication plan and growth initiatives for multiple clients, supported by robust analytical abilities. The role will also oversee the day-to-day management of a wide range of projects including the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, product marketing launches and client onboarding.
Our ideal Marketing Strategist has a flair for client communications, is great at project management and is familiar with account management software (CRM). Ideal candidates for this role will also have an understanding of B2B and B2C marketing and the insurance industry.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for client accounts and implementation projects, ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Review contracts for accuracy regarding agreed upon terms
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and sales team
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding recommendations to clients
- Create go-to-market campaigns for clients, product updates and major launches
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Analyze performance results and compile business insights that drive revenue
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and maintain status reports
- Create post acquisition strategies for retaining existing customers
- Develop an extensive knowledge of insurance coverage and markets
- Provide proactive strategic management to drive revenue growth
- Evolve digital engagement of product lines within the Mylo brand
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong record in marketing, advertising, communications, account management, business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working in marketing arena with hands-on experience using a variety of marketing channels including: web, mobile, marketing automation, email marketing, digital analytics, SEO/SEM, online advertising, social media marketing and direct mail.
- Experience with digital marketing technology platforms including CRM, marketing automation and analytics software.
- A history of overseeing client accounts with limited supervisory oversight, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of tactical projects.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to relate to, persuade, and build consensus with clients and internal teams on using traditional and emerging marketing tactics.
- Highly organized with robust project management skills.
- High energy and positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing landscape, innovations and emerging trends with demonstrated ability to quickly adapt.
- Superior client service, commitment to quality and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Mylo Core Values
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
Think you have what it takes?
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.