We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Marketing Manager you’ll develop and implement the marketing strategy, communication plan and growth initiatives for multiple clients. The role will also oversee the day-to-day management of a wide range of projects including the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, product marketing launches and client onboarding.
Candidates will need strategic and tactical experience in the development and implementation of communication strategies and robust analytical abilities. She/he will have strong communication and project management skills in order to develop and execute engaging, effective programs that successfully communicate our brand voice and unique business opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Provide proactive strategic management to drive revenue growth
• Create go-to-market campaigns for clients, product updates and major launches
• Deliver strategic recommendations and consistently strive to strengthen client relationships
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Mylo
• Evolve digital engagement of product lines within the Mylo brand
• Provide marketing insights to shape product messaging
• Create data segmentation to tailor campaign messages for target audiences
• Analyze performance results and compile business insights that drive revenue
• Monitor acquisition, cross-sell and retention campaigns, optimizing performance
• Create post acquisition strategies for retaining existing customers
• Lead the day-to-day relationship with product managers and Mylo business clients
• Works cross-functionally to implement campaigns and communicate information throughout the company to provide a seamless customer experience
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in marketing, advertising, communications, business or related field required.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years working in marketing department or agency with hands-on experience using a variety of traditional and digital marketing channels including: web, mobile, marketing automation, email marketing, digital analytics, SEO/SEM, online advertising, social media marketing and direct mail.
• Experience with digital marketing technology platforms including CRM, marketing automation and analytics software.
• A history of overseeing client accounts in an Account Executive role, with limited supervisory oversight, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of tactical projects.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to relate to, persuade, and build consensus with clients and internal teams, while educating them on emerging and traditional marketing tactics.
• Creative individual with drive, confidence and the ability to influence and persuade others at any level of the business.
• Highly organized with strong project management skills.
• High energy and positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
• Ability to think strategically and make strong judgments about marketing effectiveness.
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing landscape, innovations and emerging trends with demonstrated ability to quickly adapt.
• Superior client service, commitment to quality and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills and the ability collaborate to the best solution.
• Results oriented and well organized, willing to jump in and do any job, big or small.
• An enthusiastic and positive team player who is able to support and serve those around them.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.