We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Mylo Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll develop and support marketing campaigns that earn revenue for Mylo products and bring our brand experience to life. You’ll devise B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns that not only acquire new customers and clients – but also keep them coming back.
Our ideal Campaign Manager is great at rolling with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Should have deep experience with marketing automation and automation software, a flair for client communication, and a strong understanding of end-to-end campaign management, including data analytics.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Develop strategies for compelling integrated marketing campaigns that drive revenue for Mylo products and brand experience
• Design and implement dynamic email layouts/content
• Implement, track and analyze marketing campaigns through Google Analytics and other tools and present business insights to leadership
• Design and conduct A/B testing
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and evaluate existing campaigns
• Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
• Share best practices and thought leadership
• Smart, strategic and critical thinking
• Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from start to finish
• Robust technical ability and email marketing platform experience
• Insurance and/or financial industry marketing experience a plus
• Understanding of relationship marketing
• Seasoned analytical expertise
• Proven track record of successful product marketing launches
• BA/BS degree or the equivalent
• Fluency in the English language, including exceptional communication abilities via phone, teleconference, in writing and in person
• Legal right to work in the United States
We'd love for you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.