We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll create visual solutions that enhance the customer experience through strong design strategy and creative execution. The ideal candidate will help manage the Mylo brand, create impactful advertising that is both on brand and aspirational and drive sales through effective visual imagery. Candidates should have strong design, digital and social media experience as well as a solid understanding of general marketing practices.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for brainstorming, mocking up designs and executing concepts from start to finish. This position is an integral part of our company’s branding and marketing efforts and will help establish the look and feel for the Mylo brand. You’ll work closely with the marketing and social team as well as product owners, engineers and our call center team. She/he will have strong communication and project management skills in order to develop and execute engaging, effective creative that successfully communicates our brand and unique business opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Develop concepts and designs for websites, emails, infographics, digital display ads, presentations, landing pages, sales sheets, print materials, direct mail, social media and postcards
• Build the Mylo brand and look and feel by delivering ideas, design concepts and consistent creative execution
• Exhibit attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Work closely with the Creative Director to develop design solutions
• Identify opportunities to increase brand awareness and enhance customer experience through creative executions
• Articulate ideas and demonstrate a willingness to bring new ideas and design solutions to the forefront
• Ensure brand guidelines are followed and campaign execution is on-strategy
• Manage projects to hit internal and client deadlines
• Increase project execution efficiency through templates, style sheets, and master files
• Execute templated creative and graphic production to support various business lines
• Collaborate closely with UX team to add brand-appropriate, visually rich treatments to wireframes
• Prepare final files and manage the print production process
• Continuously research and recommend new approaches to creative assignments, keeping up to date on current design methodologies and marketing trends as well as current social media
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant area of study
• 3+ years of graphic design and visual communications experience with a proven track record of creativity
• Ability to conceptualize creative and original design ideas
• Portfolio exhibiting strong design principles in ideation, typography and layout
• Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); proficient skills designing in Powerpoint and Word
• Creative individual with drive, confidence and the ability to influence and persuade others at any level of the business
• Results oriented, willing to jump in and do any job, big or small
• High energy, positive attitude and flexibility to handle change in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
• Highly motivated, proactive, self-starter
• Extremely organized with strong project management skills; must be able to multi-task and prioritize time to complete projects
• Handles multiple projects and deadlines with accountability and efficiency
• Experience creating assets for social media and knowledge of best practices per platform
• Understands business priorities and can tailor creative solutions to them
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills and the ability to collaborate to the best solution
• Enthusiastic and positive team player who is able to support and serve those around them
• Portfolio required with resume submission
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.