It's easy. You know your food truck, we know insurance.

There are 5,000 food trucks in the U.S. today, and none are exactly like yours. (Go, you!) We'll give you a personalized coverage recommendation so you don't miss out on an important protection you need or pay for something you don't.

Most food truck owners need:

Automobile Liability in case your truck causes damage on the road

General Liability in case someone gets hurt while visiting your truck (you're usually required to carry this at outdoor festivals and events)

Product Liability in case a customer claims your food made them sick

Workers' Comp in case your employees are hurt on the job

Crime in case you have an employee who raids your cashbox (it happens, sorry)

Find out what coverage makes sense for you!

What might you pay?

The overall costs of insuring a food truck vary, but here's a ballpark. Based on a sampling, coverage usually ranges from $350 to $900 annually. We'll recommend the right protection for your business, then find you the best possible price.

Mylo made it easy to get exactly what I needed fast. I answered a few questions and in no time had insurance, without all the searching to find the best coverage at the lowest cost. I received friendly service and got good value for my money.
Barbara, Riverdale, GA