Mylo is hiring! Make a smart (and fun) career move.
We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting digital startup founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for successfully moving books of business to Mylo as well as servicing and marketing customers’ needs. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and enjoys a high paced startup environment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate multiple Small Commercial book acquisitions
- Define and document service-level processes and guidelines
- Oversee renewals of current client business from origination to completion
- Identify, collaborate and assist in developing cross-selling of new business opportunities
- Assist in building a team and processes to service accounts
- Manage and provide strategic direction to servicing programs
- Recommend potential enhancements or improvements to processes, products, book acquisitions, servicing and policies
- Build reports to track acquisition progress, revenue and cross-sell opportunities
- Participate in negotiations with carriers as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships and interfaces with clients, producers, account teams, carriers, and other vendors
- Coordinate and manage carrier relationships, performance and insights; report back to team Prepare polished presentations (oral and/or written) for all levels of partner account contacts
- Respond in a timely manner to the requests and/or escalations and needs of the clients, producer and/or direct manager
- Prepare written correspondence, reports, and analyses as needed
- Attend meetings, educational workshops, carrier functions, staff meetings, and social events as needed
- Mentor and train junior-level staff
- Out of town travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience with Commercial property and casualty account management
- Knowledge of the Small Commercial business carrier markets
- Strong understanding of Commercial products
- Understanding of claims and ability to explain the process
- Knowledge of general agency management system usage, ideally Salesforce and/or Nexsure
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and ability to adapt to changes in priority
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize workflow and manage priorities
- Ability to influence outcomes through professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits a high degree of self-motivation and desire for self-management
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated presentation skills (preparation and execution)
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision-making
- Strong ability to nurture a network of professional relationships, including attending carrier, charity and client social functions
- Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with underwriters and clients
- Current insurance license or the ability to obtain a license; ARM, CRM, or CPCU certification preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Mylo Core Values
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
Think you have what it takes?
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.