Join Our Team
Choose Mylo for your career. It's a smart (and fun) move.
We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
Call Center Sales Leader
As a Mylo Call Center Sales Leader, you will be the strategic leader and ultimately responsible for optimizing the performance of our Sales Consultants and Supervisors in Mylo’s inbound/outbound call center. Our agents sell and promote all lines of insurance products (Life, Health, Commercial, Home and Auto) to customers. Our ideal leader will demonstrate – and model for the team – a high level of professionalism, an ability to embrace our culture and fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Provide leadership to and be responsible for the performance of all aspects of our call center
- Develop sales goals and objectives for the organization
- Ensure appropriate levels of sales activity, coaching, training and motivation to our sales team to achieve sales objectives
- Meet established sales quotas
- Ensure performance reviews are conducted to support skill sets and career development
- Interface with strategic partners and insurance carriers to address issues and trends
- Identify and create process improvements and customer satisfaction initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of management experience in a high volume call center sales environment
- Insurance sales experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Efficient in multi-tasking (managing workload and time)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Adept at problem solving and making critical decisions
- Ability to interpret and implement company and state policies and processes
- Ability to grasp new and complex concepts
- Life & Health and Property & Casualty License or If currently not licensed, then passing the Insurance License Exam for each in your state of residency is required for your employment as well as being able to obtain non-residence licenses in all states required for compliance.
- Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance Experience (Preferred experience in both Personal Lines and Small Commercial)
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Mylo Core Values
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
Think you have what it takes?
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.