We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Mylo IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing tech support and solving problems for IT users in a 100 person office. Our ideal team member will not only demonstrate a high level of professionalism but also the ability to embrace our culture, thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities. Must have strong interpersonal skills and be highly motivated and detail-oriented.
Our ideal candidates will:
· Thrive on making a positive impression with exceptional service
· Install, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer systems, wireless devices, peripherals, and telecommunications systems
· Build, maintain and manage software image inventory and systems
· Create and maintain user and computer accounts in an Active Directory environment
· Manage regular software updates for desktop and server systems
· Package and deploy software applications to client systems
· Manage Citrix servers and virtual applications in a remote access environment
· Maintain MS Exchange objects including mailboxes and distribution groups
· Document computer systems and procedures, network and floor plan maps and asset inventory systems
· Stay current on new system procedures and processes, software capabilities and other tech advances
· High proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Office and Windows operating systems
· Experience with virtual desktop environments a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· Flexibility to work off-shift support and (minimally) travel
· Confidential handling of customer and company information
· Contagiously upbeat attitude
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell Us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.