We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Mylo Call Center Sales Manager, you will lead and oversee a team of inspired, passionate and fun Sales Consultants and Supervisors in an inbound/outbound call center. Your sales team sells and promotes all lines of insurance products (Life, Health, and Property/Casualty) to customers, provides product quotes and enrolls customers in policies.
Our ideal manager will demonstrate – and model for the team – a high level of professionalism, an ability to embrace our friendly and ambitious culture, the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities. You will be an important contributor in the realization of our mission to revolutionize insurance to protect what matters.
• Manage the performance and operations of a high performance sales team
• Coach, train and motivate teams to encourage their ambition to achieve sales objectives
• Maintain a fun, collaborative, creative and enthusiastic work environment
• Meet established sales quotas
• Develop sales goals and objectives for the organization
• Monitor sales activity and create sales reports to submit to Director of Sales
• Conduct performance reviews to support skill sets and career development
• Interface with strategic partners to address issues and trends
• Identify and create process improvements and customer satisfaction initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of management experience in a sales environment
• Sales experience
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Efficient in multi-tasking (managing workload and time)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Adept at problem solving and making critical decisions
• Ability to interpret and implement company and state policies and processes
• Ability to grasp new and complex concepts
• Life & Health and Property & Casualty License OR If currently not licensed, then passing the Insurance License Exam for each product line in your state of residency is required for your employment, as well as being able to obtain non-residence licenses in all states required for compliance.
• Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance Experience (Preferred experience in both Personal Lines and Small Commercial)
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.