We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting new digital start-up founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As a Mylo Account Executive, you’ll create long-term, trusting relationships with Mylo clients. Your role is to ensure the successful implementation and servicing of Mylo insurance products (small commercial, health, personal lines and term life) for new and current clients. Working as part of a high-energy multidisciplinary team, you’ll manage Mylo prospects, clients and third party vendors.
Our ideal Account Executive is great at project management, skilled at client communications, and familiar with account management software (CRM). Candidates should have an understanding of B2B and B2C Marketing and the insurance industry.
A successful Account Executive will collaborate with Mylo’s sales team and Lockton’s account teams to keep clients satisfied and actively engaged with us for the long term.
• Serve as lead point of contact for client accounts and implementation projects
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and Lockton account teams
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and sales team
• Collaborate with internal teams in making recommendations to clients
• Assist with challenging client requests and escalate as needed
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions for client needs and objectives
• Identify new business opportunities among existing clients
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and maintain status reports
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Create efficiencies in practices, policies and procedures
• Review contracts for accuracy regarding agreed-upon terms
• Develop an extensive knowledge of insurance coverage and markets
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
• Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
• Experience with CRM software
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail and team spirit
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
• Fluent ability to communicate by phone or teleconference, in writing and in person
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.