Join Our Team
Choose Mylo for your career. It's a smart (and fun) move.
We’re looking for people who are ambitious, driven and want to be a part of Mylo, the smart, fast and friendly digital insurance agency.
An exciting digital startup founded by Lockton, the world’s largest independent and unbiased insurance broker (translation: we don’t sell our own plans). Mylo combines today’s latest tools with 50 years of experience connecting people and businesses to the right coverage.
Want to be part of a smart and (humbly) amazing team? We’re always looking for contagiously upbeat people to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers!
As an Account Director, you will build long-lasting client relationships, develop innovative marketing and lead generation strategies, and contribute to Mylo’s rapid growth. You will lead all aspects of multiple key accounts from client strategy and performance to financials. Combining strong strategic and tactical skills with robust analytical abilities, you will become an expert in our clients’ businesses and determine how to best integrate the Mylo shopping experience into their offerings to add value. You will also oversee a wide range of projects including integrated marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, product marketing launches and client onboarding. Partnering with our engineering and creative teams, you will deliver the best tech solutions and most powerful creative work while meeting business objectives and driving profitable results.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Provide proactive strategic management and develop go-to-market and business optimization plans to drive revenue growth
- Analyze performance results and compile business insights to find future growth opportunities
- Provide strategic leadership to both clients and internal teams and help identify the most impactful projects and action plans
- Work cross-functionally to implement campaigns and communicate information throughout the company to provide a seamless customer experience
- Analyze results and develop plans to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Provide marketing insights to evolve strategic partnerships and grow revenue
- Create data segmentation strategies to tailor campaign messages for various target audiences
- Ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth through the development of strategic optimization plans
- Understand clients' business in order to generate and present new ideas to improve account profitability
- Run internal account team planning meetings, high-level client strategy meetings, and account review meetings
- Resolve internal operational challenges impacting campaign performance, including optimization of business opportunities
- Proven track record of exceptional business leadership skills. Understand essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of the client's business.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related field required
- 7-10 years experience leading and managing clients with a demonstrated ability to drive growth via new client initiatives
- A history of overseeing client accounts, with limited supervisory oversight, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of both strategic and tactical projects
- Minimum 5-7 years working in marketing department or agency with hands-on experience using a variety of traditional and digital marketing channels including: web, mobile, marketing automation, email marketing, digital analytics, SEO/SEM, online advertising, social media marketing and direct mail
- Financial services and mortgage industry experience are ideal
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to relate to, persuade, and build consensus with clients and internal teams, while educating them on emerging and traditional marketing tactics
- Creative individual with drive, confidence, and the ability to influence and persuade others at any level of the business
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Positive attitude and high energy with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to think strategically and make strong judgements about marketing effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills and the ability to collaborate to the best solution
- Results oriented, willing to jump in and do any job, big or small
- An enthusiastic and positive team player who is able to support and serve those around them
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!Apply Now!
Mylo Core Values
Get it done
When we say we’ll do something, it’s done. We hit deadlines, beat expectations, deliver a lot in a short time. The right things keep happening because of us.
Obsessed in a good way
We’re energized by making a difference. We believe in what we’re doing and it shows. If we geek out a little sometimes, we can’t help it – we’re on a mission.
Hooked on better-than-ever
We’re not the same people we were yesterday. We test and roll, learn from mistakes, jump on successes. We love to go from breakthrough to breakthrough.
Pros at proactive
Forward is our favorite direction. We see needs - and don't hesitate to meet them. We feel right at home in a fighter jet, even when we’re still building it in the air.
Think you have what it takes?
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume at email@example.com.